Come and join Harpes au MAX
Experience the festival from the inside and share unique and convivial moments in the company of artists, organisers, partners….by becoming a volunteer.
To do this, you can participate in1 :
- Welcoming festivalgoers (general information, information on the programme, location),
- Welcoming artists (preparation of accommodation, catering – meals and service, accompanying groups etc.),
- Entry checks and security of spectators,
- Help with installations – from Thursday to Monday (rooms, transport, equipment etc.),
- Transportation of artists – from Thursday to Monday (must have had driving licence for 3 full years, must be familiar with Ancenis district),
- Accommodation 2 (welcoming French or foreign children and adults),
- Bar service,
- Translation, interpreting.
1 – Some positions may be suitable for people with reduced mobility.
2 – The festival will mainly host foreign ensembles of young and not so young amateur musicians. This task requires you to accompany guests to meeting points every day. This accommodation task may not be combined with another task.